Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yay!

Whoop Whoop! I bought the purse I posted in my last blog :) I spent $33 in total because of tax & shipping =/ BUT it was so worth it! I've been wanting this bag for the longest time, heh. Anyways, today was ok. I went to work at 10 this morning. I was so tired. Gosh, I hate daylight savings time especially since we are losing an hour of sleep -_______-. I was supposed to get off at 4 but my boss felt sick so I had to stay and help, oh well xtra bucks :) lol.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Pink Chic


I'm planning on buying this product. The color is absolutely gorgoues & works for the spring season. I love Rimmel Lipsticks in general. My current favorites as of now are Airy Fairy & Spotlight Biege. I use Spotlight Biege the most; actually I wear it every day!! =P

Well, thats it for now. Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment