Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Planning

I was browsing through google looking for birthday invitations & I simply came across this amazing website. It's called weddingpaperdivas.com and omg, this site is absolutely stunning. They sell beautiful birthday, engagment annoucements, weddings invitations & more. I just recently bought my 21st birthday invitations from them :) prices are very decent. I bought 20 invitations for like $33? yeah, it was a steal! since I have the invitations out of the way. I have to plan out the guest list, food, and decorations. I know for sure that my birthday cake is going to be Hello Kitty! lol. Husband and I already spoke of it. And I believe my mom is going to buy me a cake as well heh. Well, that's all for now. I'll keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment