Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good day!

Today was a good day. Went to Red Robins with the husby and my girlfriends :) ha. my husband was the only guy at the table, poor bee. oh well, hopefully next time my friend will drag her bf along. Anyways, we ate and shared laughs. I swear we were like the loudest table -_____-. but whatever, we all haven't seen each other in a long time because all our lives are busy with school and work; mostly work, lol. Oh, I was late to work today but only twenty minutes, though. My boss was cool with it since i've been working my ass off around the restrurant. Got off work @8:30, went to Wal-Mart with husby and shopped. I'm so going on a diet because I can barely fit my good jeans anymore x( I'm just going to go on a water & salad diet for a week, & see how it goes from there. Tonight, husby & I are going to watch Big Fish and Tales of the Earth Sea =) "good movies," said my husband, lol. Well, that's it! Off to enjoy our movies on our new 46" flat screen 8) Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment