Saturday, March 19, 2011

Review:

1. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Red Alert
I LOVE this product. OMG! The colour is so rich and amazing (: I tried it out last night to have dinner w/ my sister & her friend. Her friend absolutely loved the colour. She said It reminds her of Lady GaGa, lol. Can't disagree but I felt the same too. I was scared to try it out because last time I tried red lipstick on, It didn't look good on me at all =/ but for some reason, Red Alert is perfect for my skin tone & jet black hair. I absolutely love this product. It works extremely well & It was also cheap (*5 stars!)

2. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Pink Chic

I swear, Rimmel make some good lipsticks. I currently have a growing collection of lipsticks because of them. Pick Chic is a gorgoues pastel colours. Its good for spring and summer. I'm probably going to wear it on Easter Sunday. =)

3. e.l.f cream eyeliner, black

I wasn't so happy about this product. The packaging was cute and honestly, that was the main reason I bought it. I wished I could've saved my $3 and put that money towards a M.A.C cream eyeliner =/ The brush wasn't all that good. and when you go apply it, it leaves streaks. I had to cover the streaks with my black liquid eyeliner. In other words, don't waste your money.

4. e.l.f false eyelashes, dramatic
The lashes are amazing especially for a $1! but the glue sucked. I used my DUO eyelash glue to apply. It was hard to poke a hole since the glue is so tiny. And the glue came out tacky that it was impossible to apply on the eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment